Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Aftermath

All the planning and fussing to get the house ready for the Christening party and it last for 4 hours and now we get to clean up again!!  Yay!!

It was worth it though.  Lots of fun.  Lots of Chocolate! (with a capital C) and it was an awesome day.  75 degrees and sunny.  No wind (which was a change from the previous weekend when there were 50 mile-an-hour winds knocking branches off of trees) which was a good thing!

Victoria also seems to be back to normal.  She's not spitting up nearly as much and isn't as fussy as she's been the last few weeks with the illness.  I'm better too, but I've managed to get half of my coworkers sick as well.  Go me!  Tomorrow I will start planning on the downfall of the Chinese civilization.

And Pictures!  Because everyone loves them so....

No comments:

Post a Comment